Mar 31, 2010

Nepal trip report - day 4

This was the most anoying day so far. I had in plan to spend it in
Kathmandu Darwar Square. I got there from Tahiti following a walking
path in Lonely Planet guide. Once there, I got chased by one extremely
persistent and anoying guide who wanted to give me the square tour for
Rs1500. I told him to go and find a group, because I can not aford
this price. The only way to get rid of him was by leaving the place.
I don't think I'll return there. It was extremely anoying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything about Nepal in one page

http://www.tinkrbox.com/tb/box.jsp?b=Ml8i8eztvRSh

1) Nepal Travel guide
2) Sadhus en Pashupatinath. Nepal (Photo)
3) Fewa Lake Colors (Photo)
4) Discover Nepal - Things to do in Nepal (Video)
5) Nepal Travel Video - Nepal Video
6) Nepal Wiki
7) ..:: NATURALLY NEpal::..
8) Nepal travel. World Heritage.
9) visitnepal (Twitter)
10) Nepal (Country Guide)